Invitation to the training on “Using the KIRIM System”
Dear Instructors and Staff,
The Research, Innovation, and Partnerships Office (RIPO) will organize a training on ” Using the KIRIM System” on Tuesday, 23 August 2022 from 9.30-11.30 via Microsoft Teams. Please register at this link: https://bit.ly/3Jow6km before 21 August 2022.
Remarks: The university’s research and academic service administration system, or KIRIM System, consists of:
1. Research project proposal
2. Project proposal for academic service
3. Visiting Professor / Distinguished Visiting Professor
4. Grants to support the dissemination of academic works
5. Scholarship for English Language Examination for Publication
6 . Please complete the information to be used in disseminating academic results (including academic journals, academic conferences, books, textbooks, patents, and petty patents that can be linked to the teacher’s MyEva base).